Certified Credit Research Analyst
The Certified Credit Research Analyst (CCRATM) is a comprehensive global education program designed to give an expert level understanding of …
The Certified Credit Research Analyst (CCRATM) is a comprehensive global education program designed to give an expert level understanding of debt capital markets and bank loan markets to graduates and experienced professionals. It integrates the fundamentals of financial analysis, credit appraisal, rating methodologies, credit strategy and loan structuring. It offers the tools a candidate needs to occupy key positions in the world of finance, banking, treasuries, credit ratings and fixed income domain. CCRATM Certification is being jointly offered by AIWMI(Association of International Wealth Management of India) & NISM(National Institute of Securities Markets).
- Global education program: The Certified Credit Research Analyst (CCRATM) is a comprehensive global education program designed to give an expert level understanding of credit markets to fresh graduates and experienced professionals.
- Only Recognized certification in Credit Research: Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI) has launched the CCRATM certification in Asia and will start offering the same around the world shortly.
- Practical Knowledge: It integrates the fundamental of financial analysis, Credit analysis, rating methodology and strategy. It offers the tools you need to occupy key positions in the world of private banking, credit analysts and fixed income.
- Examination: The exam will be two level online exam, conducted by National Stock Exchange.
- Minimum Eligibility: A graduate from any stream (Final year graduate students can apply subject to conditions)
Benefits to your Career
The content for the CCRATM exam focus specifically on Credit analysis knowledge , thus making it the most sought after exam for graduates and working professionals who aspire for a career in Credit Rating firms, Banking and Strategy.
- Job opportunities: There is no other globally recognized certification that prepares you better, for employment in the field of bank loans, credit analysis, rating, credit monitoring, securitization and strategy. CCRATM will open up these opportunities for you
- Practical Knowledge: CCRATM will help you deploy the most comprehensive suite of research, data and tools to analyze and monitor credit analysis on individual securities, companies and industries on the market.
- One-on-one access to industry-leading analysts, briefings and teleconferences.
- Access to in-depth debt market reports that dissect the credit strengths and weaknesses of corporates, individuals and debt transactions.
- Market savvy: Accurate, timely and comprehensive sets of data on company financials, industries and deal performance metrics.
- Global Analytical models: Get insights into risk models, to analyze, screen and monitor individual loans, credits and portfolios.
- Multiple perspectives – from qualitative to quantitative and from market-based views to fundamental analysis, from bankers view to analyst view – on the credit quality of your loan portfolio.
- Benefits All: Even if you are looking to build your own credit research, rating and risk measurement system, CCRATM will help you with necessary knowledge that embeds the deep expertise in credit analysis into enterprise-wide software.
COMING SOON ….!
The candidates pursuing the CCRATM certification will learn a structured and systematic approach to evaluate the credit standing of a company and assess the relative attractiveness of the risk-return profile of the investing / lending proposition. The highly practical and comprehensive curriculum of CCRATM assesses the candidates on various case studies and exercises that illustrate key learning points ensuring that the candidates apply the concepts acquired while studying to a real-life scenario and remain focused and concise in developing and articulating Lending decision. After the completion of the certification, a candidate would be able to:
- Apply a structured approach to perform credit appraisal of a borrower.
- Evaluate the credit performance of a company based on qualitative and quantitative frameworks and tools.
- Use appropriate market indicators, where available to understand refinancing risk and the market view on a credit risk and hedging.
- Identify the key factors that drive a company’s future performance and evaluate the likely impact on its credit standing and ratings.
- Use an internal (Basel) and external credit rating approach to ascertain a company’s risk.
- Review debt structures to assess to what extent they meet the commercial needs of the borrower and protect the lender’s interests.
- Evaluate credit strategy and risk in portfolios along with credit monitoring for NPA’s.
- You will be prepared for employment in credit research.
- You will learn from top-flight professionals from the industry and academia.
- CCRATM will help you deploy the most comprehensive suite of research, data and tools to analyze and monitor individual securities, companies and industries on the market.
- One-on-one access to industry-leading analysts, briefings, and teleconferences.
- In-depth reports that dissect the credit strengths and weaknesses of individual companies and transactions.
- Accurate, timely and comprehensive sets of data on company financials, industries, and deal performance Metrics.
- Analytical models and software to analyze, screen and monitor individual credits and portfolios.
- Multiple perspectives – from qualitative to quantitative and from market-based views to fundamental analysis on the credit quality of your portfolio.
Credit Officer/Manager/Analyst Salary Scale (Indicative)
Source: www.payscale.com/www.naukri.com (Salary for the experienced candidates may vary on the basis of firm/location/business)
This highly practical course has been specially designed for
Candidates aspiring for a career in:
National Stock exchange(NSE) is the exam partner for CCRATM program, having Major Exam Centers in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Ahmadabad. NSE also conducts examination over 150 cities in india. The detailed list of centres can be found here.
There are two levels of examinations covering all topic areas including basics and expert topics.
Examination paper structure:
Exams will be held online on NSE platform online on a daily basis. The passing score for each exam is 60% with no negative marking in each level. Candidate needs to register on NSE website and generate NCFM code before registering with AIWMI. Post application submission, AIWMI will activate the exam access for Students.
Level 1 Exam Weights/Structure
Level 1 (Download Detailed Syllabus)
Module 1: Financial Statement Analysis
Introduction: Role of Financial Statements, Relevance of Notes, Nuances of Accounting: Inventories, Depreciation, EPS, Intangible Assets, Ratio Analysis, Financial Modelling and Covenant Testing, Nuances of Leases, Hire Purchase, Pension Liabilities and Classification of Investments in Financial Assets, Red Flags, GAAP & IFRS – Similarities & Differences, Case Studies
Module 2: Credit Specific Analysis
Liquidity Analysis, Stress Testing, Comparison: Sector versus Global, Liquidation Scenario and Event, M&A/LBO, Banker’s Angle to Credit Analysis, Bank CMA Format and Credit Policy Formulation, Preparation of Credit Proposal and Credit Appraisal, Capital Budgeting Methods, Loan/Bond, Behavioral Aspects of Credit officer, Pre-sanction Methodologies and Analysis, Know your Customer (KYC) requirements, ESG Analysis for Loans/Bonds, Case studies
Module 3: Understanding Of Loans & Bonds
Loan documentation, Covenants analysis and Trends, Loan/Bond Pricing, Spreads and Curves, Credit Default Swap (CDS), Seniority Ranking, Rich Cheap Analysis, Bond Valuation Measures Including, Swaps, OAS, YTW, YTM, Risk Mitigation using derivatives like swaps, FRA, caps and floors, Forex Hedge, Case studies
Level 2 (Download Detailed Syllabus)
Module 1: Credit Rating
Basics of Credit Rating, Credit Risk Management, 5C Credit Model, Analytical Framework For Credit Analysis, Industry Risk, Business Risk, Financial Risk, Dealing With Intricacies Of Credit Rating, Management Risk, Project Risk, Ratings Methodology For Manufacturing Companies, Ratings For Financial Institutions And Banks, Sovereign Ratings, Case Study
Module 2: Credit Strategy & Portfolio Management
Understanding Yield Curves, Trading on Interest Rate Risks, Understanding Credit Spreads, Trading on Credit Spreads, Other Concepts on Credit Risk, Predicting the Market, Introduction to Distressed Debt, Understanding Systemic Risk, Credit Analysis in a Multi Asset Class portfolio, Trading Strategies for Emerging Markets and Case studies
Module 3: Credit Monitoring, NPA Management, Enhancement and Securitization
Credit Monitoring and Identification of Early Warning Signals, Credit Enhancement and Structures, Rating of Asset Backed and Mortgage Backed Securitization Transactions, Stressed Asset Management – Warning signs, Process and Monitoring for Recovery, CDR Mechanism, Pricing/ valuation of NPA’s and Asset backed/Mortgage backed Securities, Case studies
Module 4: Credit Risk Models And Regulations
CRA Regulations and Debt Guidelines, Credit Risk Models & Miscellaneous including Regression/Time series for interest rate modeling, Merton and other Model, and Case studies
Module 5: Understanding and analysis of Corporate Banking Facilities and other financing forms
Understanding Types of Corporate Banking Facilities, Assessment of Working Capital Finance, Analyze Treasuries and other corporate papers, Nuances of Credit Analysis from NBFC Perspective, Private Banking perspective, ARC Perspective, Priority Sector/Agri Lending – Analysis and Peculiarities, Analysis for Loan against property, Analysis for Loan against Securities, Other Common Financing structures, Consortium lending, Green bonds, Case studies
The Books/Curriculum (Hard copy or E-books) are part of your registration fees. The Books are published by Taxmann Publications (Level 1, Level 2) and the E-book are powered by Vitalsource Bookshelf (Level 1, Level 2 ) and can be accessed on PC/Mobile devices.
The acceptance of your application is subject to the receipt of all information requested below and your course fee. There is no minimum experience requirement to join the course, however you are encouraged to carefully consider your eligibility before submitting this application. The pre-requisites for this program include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from an accredited college or university/Institute.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. Such candidates will be allowed to join the program provisionally and confirmation will be subject to the completion of the bachelor’s degree before the Level 1 Exam of the Certified Credit Research Analyst (CCRATM) program.
Registration Fee for CCRATM Program is Rs. 40,000.
Payment should be made through an online registration form or Demand Draft/Pay Order in favor of “Association of International Wealth Management of India”, payable at Mumbai. The registration fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be deferred. Link for registration will be available upon completion of this course.
Examination Fees (mentioned below) have to be directly paid to National Stock Exchange (NSE) at the time of registration for the exam using your NCFM id. The NSE Exam fees are subject to change.
- Level 1: Rs. 1710
- Level 2: Rs. 2565
- Total Exam Fee: Rs. 4275
No Reviews found for this course.